HR Manager – Cheb
HR Manager (m/ž)
For our client from e-commerce sector we are looking for the most suitable person on the position of the HR manager.
HR Manager will be responsible for shaping our people strategy, our policies and procedures and working with our selected HR services providers in the selection, recruitment and training of managers, support functions and core labour pool. The role is critical in executing our people focused initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and people development.
Tasks and Responsibilities
· Working with our HR service providers in identifying the best people for our team, selecting those that have the required skills, abilities and behaviours to create a great workplace culture.
· Oversee the training plans covering operational and behaviour training skills, ensuring our people have the capability to deliver their role.
· Implement HR policies and procedures, training programmes and all HR related training, performance management and employee development plans.
· Spotting talent, mentoring and developing colleagues.
· Exceptional listening skills and ability to relate to, influence, and coach employees of all levels in the organization
· Ability to work independently, as well as an active member of both the site senior team and the broader business
· The ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of HR within the company
· A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the „pulse“ of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement
· Coaching and mentoring at management level
· Success in creating and driving effective development, employee relations, retention and reward program.
· Being an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
· A strong solutions focus and be comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions
Profile and Experience
· Proven Human Resources experience at a management level, ideally within a retail logistics or similar fast-paced and customer-focused environment
· Strong problem-solving and analytical capabilities, from analysis of HR metrics, find root causes and then develop short, medium and long-term plans accordingly
· Develop effective working relationships with colleagues, at all levels – from senior team to colleagues on the warehouse floor
· Demonstrate a proven, hands-on attitude, while remaining flexible and adaptable
· Demonstrable ability to motivate and positively influence others
· Strong collaborator with great communication and stakeholder management skills
· Great planning and time management skills
· Attention to detail
· Ability to travel
· Customer focused
Location: close to Cheb