ERP Project Coordinator (m/ž)
For our client, a multinational wholesale company with premium quality components for renewable energy sources, which operates in more than 30 countries, we are looking for a suitable candidate for the position of ERP Project Manager.
- As an ERP supervisor/administrator, you are part of our specialist IT and drive the energy transition with us.
- You will implement projects to optimize our ERP APplus from concept to implementation with our departments and, if necessary, external partners.
- You train users in the newly developed solutions.
- You support our users with problems, questions or improvement requests.
- You ensure availability and take care of the maintenance and monitoring of our ERP and its interfaces.
- You have a university degree, preferably in the field of computer science or a comparable education.
- Ideally, you have several years of professional experience in the field of ERP support – in the best case, you know APplus.
- You are enthusiastic about topics related to IT, innovations and digitization.
- Your communication skills make it easy for you to exchange ideas with everyone involved. You have fluent skills in the English Language.
- You approach challenges in a solution-oriented and goal-oriented manner.
- A high level of teamwork, a sense of humor and flexibility complete your profile.