L1 Network Support Engineer
What will make you a good fit for the role?
We are looking for a skilled certified network engineer on L1 level with knowledge of Cisco technologies and CCNA certification. Experience with HP and Aruba technologies is a big advantage.
- Good level of English is a must
- German language would be an asset
- willingness to work 24×7 (nights, weekends, public holidays => shift rotation)
- Experience with Bluecoat Proxy Servers, F5 Loadbalances, Fortinet, Aruba WLAN and/or HP switches is desirable but not essential.
Certifications – nice to have:
Aruba ACMA/ ACMP
BlueCoat Certified Professional
We accelerate our employees’ careers through customized development paths as well as helping them to become certificated professionals. With us you will obtain the certifications mentioned before.
Nice to have:
- DNS / DHCP
- Server administration (Windows, Linux)
- Software Defined Networking (SDN)
- C-RAN (Cloud Radio Access Networks)
- Network Feature Virtualisation
- Network Intrusion Prevention Systems (NIPS)
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- Airmagnet Wifi Analyzer
What we offer:
- 10% yearly bonus
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 3 sick days per year
- Notebook and mobile phone
- Meal vouchers in value of 100 CZK with 55% company subsidy
- Contribution to the pension insurance in the amount of 1,000 CZK monthly
- Contribution to public transport (full coverage of annual ticket)
- Compensation of salary beyond the statutory wage compensation in the amount of the full fixed basic salary for temporary incapacity up to 21 days per year
- Over standard healthcare
- Refreshment (fruit, coffee, tea), monthly company breakfasts