L2 Network Support Engineer
What will make you a good fit for the role?
We are looking for a skilled certified network engineer on L2 level with knowledge of Cisco technologies. Experience with HP and Aruba technologies is a big advantage.
- Fluent English/ German would be an asset
- Willingness to work 24×7 (nights, weekends, public holidays => shift rotation)
- Solid experience delivering support in a large Cisco based network environment. (LAN, WAN, Datacenter, WLAN and/or Security)
- Experience with Bluecoat Proxy Servers, F5 Loadbalances, Fortinet, Aruba WLAN and/or HP switches is desirable but not essential.
- Cisco CCNP
Certifications – nice to have:
- HP ATP/ASE
- Aruba ACMA/ ACMP
- Aruba CWNA
- F5 SE
- BlueCoat Certified Professional
We accelerate our employees’ careers through customized development paths as well as helping them to become certificated professionals. With us you will obtain the certifications!